MAC Tropical Taboo Mineralize Eyeshadow Cha-Cha-Cha Review
As promised I am giving you the scoop on this new MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow from the 2013 Tropical Taboo line. The only reason I purchased this makeup was because of email from MAC (who didn’t get it?) about the new summer line AND it has been a while since I purchased something from there.
This line has 5 new eyeshadow color and other items like the zoom mascara, kohl power eye pencil, lip sticks/ pencils, creamsheen glass, mineralize blush, brushes, blah, blah, blah. You get the picture.
The colors in this “Cha-cha-cha” eyeshadow are very pretty. Blue and green swirl with fine glitter. The blue shade reminds me of MAC’s “Deep Truth” (which I already own). You can wear the colors separately or mix them up for a fun look!
Other Eye Colors in this MAC Tropical Taboo Colour Line
- Bossa Blue
- Dare to Bare
- Time to Tango
How did this MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow stack up?
- Pigmentation: Highly pigmented colors in the pallet. Does not show up well on my darker skin. Kind of disappointing but there is tons of glitter! (4/5)
- Cost: $21+ tax at MAC or Macy’s. This is typical for MAC and this is the LARGER eyeshadow. (5/5)
- Longevity: Works well with a primer and noticeable creasing and lack of color with out a primer. (4/5)
- Application/ Blending: Blends well with other eyeshadows and application using the MAC 217 brush is easy. (5/5)
- Consistency: Powdery just like other eye shadows but this is a fine powder. Does not have a lot of “fall out” like more course powder eyeshadows. (5/5)
A- or 92%
Would I Recommend this to Friends?
What do you think?