Get Your FREE Sample! | Bellus Soap Company Review
I was contacted by Bellus Soap Company back in October (I think) to do a review. I have never heard of this company before now. I figured…why not?! Let me see what this is all about. Like any other review (from a company) I went to the website. Read a a little bit about it. Liked what I saw since it was directed at people who wanted youthful and moisturized skin, had extremely dry skin and eczema (like myself). And a few weeks later I received my sample in the mail.
This is what the samples looked like:
About this soap:
Contains: Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Grapeseed oil, and coconut oil.
Scents: Vanilla Sugar, Cherry Blossom and Unscented
How did Bellus Soap Company sample stack up?
- Cost: Free sample. Regular Bar is Buy 1, get 1 free – $14.95. (4/5)
- Scent: Did not have (or much) any fragrance. A plus if you are allergic to perfumes (or can’t stand strong scents…like me!). (5/5)
- Lather: Had a moderate lather. Was a creamy feeling lather. (4.5/5)
- Application/ After Affects: Easy to use. Did not make skin feel tight after drying. (4.5/5)
- Consistency: Solid like any other bar soap but was moisturizing. (4.5/5)
Overall Score/ Comments – 90% – A-: I like the sample soap. I think it will make a great gift for someone who had sensitive skin. I will not be purchasing the larger bar as I do not have an immediate need for it. I might consider it in the future. It was definitely fun to try.
Have sensitive skin? Have this soap or a similar soap?
Let’s talk about it! Just leave me a note below!