Wet N Wild “Sparkle Til Morning” Eyeshadow Review
Every month (or so) I go to my local CVS to pick up $20 of makeup. New (to me) colors, brands or whatever to review. I don’t live near a mall so CVS is all I have.
Anyway, one of the things I purchased was this LIMITED EDITION Wet N Wild Sparkle Til Morning Eyeshadow. [I also got "Drinking a Glass of Shine"/ I Heart Matte] I picked this pallet because of these gorgeous neutral colors! I don’t know if it’s just me. And tell me if I’m wrong. BUT some of these colors remind me of the Urban Decay Naked 1 and 2 pallets. All of these colors remind me of the Naked pallets except for the the obvious blue-green/ teal definer color. This is a great dupe for someone on a budget.
About this Pallet:
- 2 Brow bone Colors
- 2 Eyelid Colors
- 2 Crease Colors
- 2 Definer Colors
Mostly Neutral colors with a Teal and Dark Brown Color as definer colors
How did this Wet N Wild “Sparkle Til Morning” Eyeshadow Pallet stack up?
- Pigmentation: Highly pigmented colors (not common for drugstore brands). Shows up on my darker skin. A definite plus! (5/5)
- Cost: $5.29 at CVS. Usually costs about $4.97 at Walmart. (5/5)
- Longevity: Works well with a primer and noticeable creasing with out a primer. (4.3/5)
- Application/ Blending: All colors blend well except for the deep brown definer color. Not my favorite. (4.5/5)
- Consistency: Powdery just like other eye shadows. (4.5)
Overall Score/ Comments – 91% – A-: Get it! Great value and deeply pigmented colors. I love MOST of the colors in this pallet. My least favorite color is the deep brown definer color because it’s hard to blend. It also looks nothing like it does in the pallet on the skin.
Love Wet N Wild? Have this pallet or another one?
Let’s talk about it! Just leave me a note below!