15 min Makeover? | Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask Review
I was sent this Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask product from Cleopatra’s Choice for free to review. I have tried a few mud masks in the past. I like using them but never that often. So I gave this one a try. Overall I liked it! When ever I review a product I like for people to know the product before they buy it (or not). I show as many angles as I can with out trying to “sell” you the product. It’s more because I like to get creative in filming (a new hobby).
They (Cleopatra’s Choice) are not giving my anything besides a free product. I am good on dead sea soap and shea butter for a while. I don’t want to shoot down my credibility by hyping up a product…that may (or may not ) live up to it.
So with all of that said here is what I though of it.
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask from Cleopatra’s Choice – Overall Rating – 97.2% – A
- Application: This is easy to apply. Just use a thin layer to preserve it. (4.9/5)
- On Skin: It was cold coming out of the tube. It had a slight burning sensation on my skin in the cheek area. Husband felt a cooling sensation. There was not irritation afterwards. (4.5/5)
- Consistency: Thick! A little goes a long way. As you saw in the video, we used too much and did not need a whole lot. (4.9/5)
- Application Time: It did not take long to apply. It was a little messy. (5/5)
- Smell: Does not linger on skin after it has been washed off. Out of the tube…smells like MUD/ CLAY…no surprise there. (5/5)
- *Price – Cannot really comment since it was sent to me for free but it’s $27.95 for this product and the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar (current sale as of 10/29/2012).
From Cleopatra’s Choice Website:
“If you’re looking for a regular treatment for acne breakouts or an emergency treatment for problem areas, try Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask.
Made from a formula comprised of mud extracted from the Dead Sea, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera, the mask works to extract oil and other debris from the skin – leaving behind glowing, healthy skin. As the mask dries, it gently pulls out toxins and impurities that can contribute to clog pores that can make the skin appear aged.
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a great solution for treating and preventing acne.
- The product can work as an emergency spot-treatment for acne, pimples and blemishes.
- The product leaves the skin with a noticeable healthy glow.
- Dead Sea mud infuses the skin with minerals while firming and improving skin elasticity.
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a “MUST-HAVE” product for anyone who suffers from oily or acne-prone skin.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a natural and effective facial mask formulated with Dead Sea Black Mud, Bee’s wax and a host of other naturally moisturizing ingredients such as Jojoba, Evening Primrose and Olive oils.
- In addition to a variety oils, the product also contains skin-soothing Aloe Vera extract and Chamomile – a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
- The product is also stocked full of skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins A and C, which leave the skin refreshed and renewed.
- Made for people of all skin types: normal, dry, oily and acne-prone, this product helps to repair and revitalize the skin and tighten the pores.
- As the mask dries, it gently removes toxins and impurities and firms the skin – improving overall elasticity, tone and clarity.”